You - Nur Jannah Allia

                
                     
                           you were there to light my day
                           you were there to guide me through
                           from my days down and on
                           i'll never stop thinking of you

                          how can i forget all that
                          when you're the one who make me smile
                          you'll always be a part of me
                          how i wish you were still mine

                          never will forget the day
                          how we've met and came this far
                          we all know we got this feeling
                          but somehow it has to end up here

                          i know it's me who said goodbye
                          and that's the hardest thing to do
                          cause you mean so much to me
                          and guide the truth from me to you

                         for all the things i've done and said
                         for all the hurt that i've caused you
                         i hope you will forgive me baby
                         cause that wasn't what i meant to do

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Antare aku,die & kamu Copyright © 2011 Design by ain nadiah